Terms of License. The Website is an online compilation of news content (the Content). The Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive and non-assignable license to access the Content subject to the terms and conditions set out herein. By accessing the Content, you agree to be bound by the terms set forth in this Agreement.
Proprietary Rights. The Company has proprietary rights in the Website and you may not copy or reproduce the Website or any of its components in any manner. The Company also has rights to all trademarks and trade dress and specific layouts of every page of the Website, including calls to action, text placement, images and other information.
2. Our Service
Our website and services provided to you on and through our web site on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this website and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
4. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
The Site is provided on an ‘As Is’ basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
- Belongs to another person and to which you do not have any proprietary right;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
The Company retains the right to remove from the Website any content that contravenes any of the above conditions.
5. Third Party Services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this website. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company as well as each of its representatives, employees, contractors, agents, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses in relation to all claims arising out of (a) a breach of the obligations undertaken by you under the terms of this Agreement; (b) use or misuse by you of the Website content; (c) breach of any intellectual property or other proprietary rights of any person or entity; or (d) the inaccuracy or incompleteness of any information or data you supplied on the Website.
If and when so required, the Company may seek written assurances from you regarding your undertaking to indemnify the Company, and your failure to provide such assurances would amount to a material breach of this Agreement. The Company may participate in any legal proceedings where you are defending a third party claim related to your use of any of the Website. You shall notify the Company of any third party legal proceeding that is initiated in relation to the Website or the Services, to which legal proceeding you are a party.
7. Disclaimer of warranties
Your understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided (the “service”) is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you “as is” and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, implied or express, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.